MEd Coordinator, Assistant Professor of Education
The Master of Education program at Charleston Southern University offers rolling admission year-round.
We are here to help you through your journey by fostering your dedication to studies and academic success. Students will be provided with an engaging learning environment and the tools necessary for fostering relationships with peers, students, faculty, staff and employers.
Step 1 : Review Application Requirements
The following requirements must be met to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Online Application
- Official transcripts from every previously attended college or university
- Copy of active teaching certification (not required if pursuing MEd in Physical Education and Sport Coaching)
- Writing Sample
- Disposition (Administration track only)
- Two online recommendation forms (must be completed by the student’s Principal, Assistant Principal, and/or Department Chair)
- Cumulative GPA of at least a 2.75
- Administrative and Supervision applicants must have at least two years of teaching experience
Step 2 : Apply
Apply with our online application here.
Step 3 : Acceptance Requirements
Detailed instructions on how to complete the process will be communicated to candidates upon acceptance.