1. Students accepted into the Bridge Program must enroll in their 099 class during their first semester at CSU.
2. Requirements for Bridge must be met in the first 30 hours at CSU.
3. Successful completion of Bridge Program requirements is necessary for continued enrollment at CSU.
4. Minimum grade of C required for successful completion of Bridge classes.
5. Students may not miss more than eight class sessions. Doing so will result in an FA (Failure due to excessive absences).
6. Students may not withdraw from an 099 course without permission from the Bridge Program Chair.
- All Bridge students must meet with their advisor three times during a semester
- All Bridge students are required to attend a mandatory weekly tutoring session
- All Bridge students are required to participate in pre- and postdiagnostic testing
- Bridge students may take an 099 class no more than two times - all in one calendar year - provided that they demonstrate satisfactory academic progress (see CSU catalog for details).