The #BUCSAFE Pledge
As a member of the Charleston Southern Family, we understand that the words from Scripture are our source of faith and practice. During the pandemic, it is imperative that we look out for the well-being of our neighbors. We can best do this by agreeing to the following guidelines and taking the #BUCSAFE Pledge.
- Take responsibility for my health and the health of my community.
- Wear a face covering and maintain safe social distancing to protect my community.
- Practice good hand washing and hygiene skills.
- Be flexible and do my best work in every learning environment offered to me.
- Be understanding and helpful to those who may be struggling during this time.
- Follow campus guidelines designed to protect against COVID-19.