ON-CAMPUS RECRUITING GUIDELINES
We are pleased to assist recruiters by providing on-campus recruiting services. As
students search forinternships, career and volunteer opportunities, we strive to provide the optimal setting to connect them with avenues to learn,
lead and serve within your organization.
Every effort should be made by the recruiting organization to avoid changes in interview
date(s). When changes must be made, The Career Center should be notified well in advance
to avoid inconvenience for job candidates and staff. Refreshments and audio-visual
equipment for information meetings are the company's responsibility; however, we will
assist with local catering recommendations. Any students meeting with or interviewing
with an organization’s representative must be documented and a copy of all information
collected must be submitted to The Career Center after the recruiting visit. Information
regarding job offers and placement of Charleston Southern University students is important
data we must collect.
- Take place between the hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. To schedule a recruitment booth, please contact The Career Center at least 5 days in advance in order to reserve your spot.
- We will arrange for a table in a high traffic area; it is the recruiter’s responsibility
to supply all displays and materials.
Lunch and Learn/Informative Sessions
- These sessions can provide students with detailed information about your company in
a conference room setting. The conference room will provide you with additional space
to meet with an excited group of interested candidates. The use of electronic presentations
is welcomed and encouraged.
- To schedule a Lunch and Learn, please contact The Career Center at least 5 days in advance.
- Conducting on-campus interviews is a convenient, efficient way to meet talent in one
- Let us help you find quality candidates for employment. Let OUR people become YOUR
- Contact The Career Center, through the BucCareer Network, at least 3 weeks prior to your requested date and times in order to reserve your meeting space.
For a productive recruiting visit to Charleston Southern University, please note the
- Check in with The Career Center upon arrival.
- Promotional materials are to be distributed from the recruiting table only; please
do not post on campus walls or classroom areas.
- If you must cancel your visit, please call The Career Center at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
POSTING POSITIONS FOR CSU STUDENTS & ALUMNI
Post job positions on BucCareer Network for internships, part-time jobs, full-time
jobs and volunteer opportunities.
- Log on to the BucCareer Network: bit.ly/BucCareerNetwork
- First-time users, create an account for employers using our School Code: CHARL145
- Select Register or Register and Post a Job
- Post your position under Post a Job. Your posting will be processed within 1 business day.
- If you are a new business partner, create a BucCareer Network account, you will receive future recruiting event invitations via e-mail. For upcoming
events, please check the My Events tab.
The Career Center offers structured educational internship opportunities for CSU undergraduates
which integrate academic studies with learning through hands-on work experience. The
internships may be full or part-time and may be paid or unpaid. This program is managed
by the Experiential Learning Initiative Internship Coordinator. Academic credit may
be granted to students successfully completing an approved experience. The internship
experience requires supervised work in an approved business or professional work
setting. The course is designed to allow the student to focus on important career
topics such as organization, culture, decision-making, leadership, values and ethics
in the workplace.