It's easy to pass on your material things, but how do you pass on your values? By
joining the CSU Legacy Society. Each member of The Legacy Society has remembered the
university through a bequest intention, charitable trust, life income plan, life insurance
or other estate planning technique. Membership in The Legacy Society is activated
when the donor notifies Charleston Southern that he or she has made the commitment
to the university.
The Fruits of Joining
- Giving to the university passes your values to generations to come.
- The university is able to better plan and prepare for future students.
- By the example of your special gift, you will encourage others who may consider passing
on the same type of legacy.
- Providing a planned gift may financially benefit you and your family by offering immediate
or deferred tax advantages.
Gratitude & Tribute
- Members receive an attractive certificate and lapel pin as special mementos symbolizing
their membership and acknowledging their gift.
- Members are invited to the annual President's Club dinner and other university functions.
- Members are recognized in Charleston Southern University publications, including the
Contact Bill Ward, executive director of development, for additional information about
the Legacy Society at (843) 863-7514 or email@example.com.
LEGACY SOCIETY MEMBERS