College of education
Graduate Degree Programs
The College of Education offers three graduate degree options:
- Master of Education - online
- Master of Education in Elementary Administration and Supervision
- Master of Education in Secondary Administration and Supervision
Want to learn more?
Plan to attend an upcoming interest meeting.
The Master of Education program offers rolling admission each spring, summer, and fall semesters. The admissions requirements are as follows:
- Completed application for graduate admission
- Copy of active teaching certification
- Official transcripts from every university ever attended
- Writing Sample
- Disposition (Administration track only)
- Official GRE or MAT scores (if requested by the program director)
- Two letters of recommendation (letters must be written by the student's Principal, Assistant Principal, and/or
- Cumulative GPA of at least a 2.75
- Administrative and supervision applicants must have at least two years of teaching
CONTACT US REQUEST MORE INFORMATION APPLY ONLINE
Doctoral Degree Program
*NEW* Doctor of Education in Leadership will begin in January 2019.
This program is pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).