Call Us Email Us

International Programs


  • Online application
  • Transcripts
    • Official Transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency
    • Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
    • Any transcript from a non-American school must have transcripts evaluated by  WES or ECE.
  • GMAT or GRE scores
    • Some programs may request that GRE/GMAT scores are submitted.
    • Scores must be sent directly from the respective testing agency.  Charleston Southern University's school code is 5079.
  • English Proficiency
    • Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
  • Passport and visa documents
    • A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
    • If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
  • International Financial Statement
    • If you will be applying for a F-1 student visa to study in the United States, you are required to submit financial documentation to prove that you have sufficient funds for your study. Funding amount may vary from program to program.
    • If you or your parents are providing your support you must submit a bank statement or International Student Financial Statement document showing availability of funds for the required tuition and costs amount. Bank statements must not be older than 180 days (6 months).
    • If the student's studies will be supported by a private sponsor, an Affidavit of support document and bank statements are needed that show availability of funds for the required tuition and costs amount.  Bank statements must not be older than 180 days (6 months).
  • Students transferring from another US school
    • An International Student Eligibility Form document must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official.  The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.
  • Additional Requirements per Degree Program