The Career Center
Student Center, 1st Floor
9200 University Blvd., N. Charleston, SC 29406
Students of Christian character ready to change the world
Charleston Southern University seeks to develop students who will have a broad-based liberal arts education and Christian values. CSU offers a dynamic outreach ministry to churches and ministry-related organizations called Faithful Servants. You can post church and/or ministry positions, full or part-time, and review applicants.
- Posting Jobs and Internships
Post your available positions on BucCareer Network for internships, part-time jobs, full-time jobs and volunteer opportunities.
- First-time users, register for an Employer account. You may post a job at the same time
- Select either CSU postings or multischool postings and complete the registration form
- Your job posting will be processed within 2 business days
- Career Expo and Education Fair
Job expos and career fairs can be critical tools for job search success whether job-seekers use them to get internships or jobs, or use them as a networking tool for future employment. Our Career Expos and Education Fairs are designed to connect you with Charleston Southern University graduates and current students to discuss employment and graduate studies. We invite you to register to reserve a table for our expos, held each fall and spring. Registration is open to businesses, nonprofits, churches, school districts and graduate schools.
- Recruiting Interns
The Career Center offers structured educational internship opportunities for CSU undergraduates which integrate academic studies with learning through hands-on work experience. The internships may be full or part-time and may be paid or unpaid. This program is managed by the Experiential Learning Initiative Internship Coordinator. Academic credit may be granted to students successfully completing an approved experience. The internship experience requires supervised work in an approved business or professional work setting. The course is designed to allow the student to focus on important career topics such as organization, culture, decision-making, leadership, values and ethics in the workplace.
- Post your position in detail on the BucCareer Network as instructed above
- After your posting is reviewed, you will be contacted by the course director for subsequent site approval and student placement