In keeping with the mission of CSU, the Residence Life Office strives to create an environment that is conducive to the intellectual, emotional, spiritual and relational well-being of each residential student. Integration of faith in learning, leading and serving are elements that produce opportunities for Residence Life to partner in building a thriving learning community within our residence halls.
Living on campus will provide many new experiences that include making new friends, facing new challenges and developing memories that will last you a lifetime. We feel that all of these are important parts of a quality educational experience.
Our mission is to create a community that honors God and enables students to thrive. We do this through pursuing five themes: Jesus, Neighbor, Community, Disciple and Accountability.
Current residential students planning to reside on campus in the fall semester of 2018 should sign up for a room.
To sign up for a room, every student should:
Returning students who have not signed up for a room, and commuter students desiring on campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year should complete the following online form.
New Student Check In
Friday, August 17, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Returning Student Check In
Friday, August 17, 2 - 4 p.m. or Saturday, August 18, 1 - 3 p.m.
• Each student must officially check in at the beginning of each semester.
• Moving into a residence hall without going through the proper procedure will result in a $100 fine.
• The university is unable to allow early check ins unless required by the university.
• Special groups who are required by the university to move in at a time different from the times listed on our website should contact their program lead.
• Please bring your CSU student ID with you to check in.
• Check their BucMail and complete proper housing documents through Roompact
Check out the Residence Life Guide to get a quick overview of our community and standards. These are just a few of the CSU guidelines. Residents are responsible for knowing the rest of the guidelines listed in the Student Handbook.