Important to Remember
- Initial application takes at least 60-90+ days to be processed once it is received
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill, Chapter 1606 and Chapter 1607 veterans have to verify
their enrollment at the beginning of each month by one of the following processes
in order for their VA Educational Benefits check to be released: Call toll-free 1-877-823-2378 or visit the WAVE website.
- Notify the Military Services Coordinator at CSU immediately of any changes in your enrollment (drop/add), or change in major.
ANY CHANGE CAN CAUSE A VA OVERPAYMENT!
Important Phone Numbers
- Questions concerning benefits, payments, etc. 888-442-4551
- Verification of Enrollment (Chapter 30, 1606 and 1607 recipients only) 877-823-2378
- Veterans Services Coordinator at CSU 843-863-7050
VA Point of Contact at Charleston Southern University:
Veterans Services Coordinator