2018 Summer Camps Schedule
There are a number of academic, music and athletic camps scheduled to operate from the CSU campus this summer. Some camps offer opportunities to reside overnight, others are designed for daily commuters. Here is an overview so parents may start planning:
Criminal Justice Camp
9 a.m.-3 p.m. Mon.-Thurs.
9 a.m.-noon Fri.
- High school students ages 14-18
- Hands-on experience in investigating mock crime scene
- Learn about CSI techniques, drone patrol, K-9 patrol, bomb/arson investigations
Contact: Alan Fix
Band, Orchestra & Piano Camp
- Band, Grades 9-12
- Blue Jr. Band, Grades 5-8 & have played for 2 years or equivalent
- Gold Jr. Band, Grades 4-8 & have played for 1 year or equivalent
- Orchestra, Grades 9-12
- Orchestra, Grades 8-12 & have played at least 2 years
- Piano, Grades 6-12 & have played at least 2 years
Contact: Marshall Forrester
Vocal & Musical Theatre Camp
- Choir, Grades 9-12
- Choir, Grades 4-8
- Musical Theatre, Grades 8-12
Contact: Dustin Ousley
Church youth and work groups stay on campus for one week and provide work and services for area elderly and others in need. Some groups also work in local church Vacation Bible Schools. In the evenings, all groups participate in worship services on campus and take part in games along with small group sessions that discuss the day’s experiences.
A variety of sports camps are offered during the summer months for all ages and skill levels. Click the link below and choose the sport that appeals to your child to learn the dates and costs that apply.