Join the CSU Family!
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Therapy
- Assistant/Associate Full Professor of Physical Therapy
- Assistant Professor of English
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing
- Adjunct – Communication
- Adjunct – French
- Adjunct – Geography
- Adjunct – Music Therapy
- Adjunct – Political Science
- Adjunct – Public Health
- Adjunct – Spanish
- Assistant Athletic Trainer – Women’s Soccer, Tennis
- Assistant Athletic Trainer – Baseball, Women’s Golf
- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions
- Assistant Registrar
- Director of Compliance
- Enrollment Counselor
- Executive Assistant
- Online Recruiter
- Purchasing Specialist
Please log into the ADP portal to access all employee forms and policies.
Charleston Southern University is a Christian university and tobacco-free campus. We do not illegally discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including but not limited to lactation), religion, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other basis on which the university is prohibited from discrimination under local, state or federal law, in its employment or in the provision of its services, including but not limited to its programs and activities, admissions, educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and university-administered programs. In order to fulfill its purpose, the university may legally discriminate on the basis of religion in employment. The university has been granted exemption from certain regulations promulgated under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 which conflict with the university’s religious tenets and core values.