P843-863-7050 / Estrackcenter@csuniv.edu
1975 B.A. Charleston Southern University: Religion/History - Graduated Cum Laude
1983 M.A. Luther Rice Seminary: Theology
1985 D. Min Luther Rice Seminary: Ministry
Louisiana College, Doctorate of Theology
Southwest Baptist College, Doctorate of Sacred Theology
Charleston Southern University, Doctorate of Christian Leadership
Trinity College, Jacksonville, FL, Doctorate of Divinity
For more than four decades Dr. Jay Strack has shared his personal story of overcoming poverty, abuse, broken homes, and drug addiction. No stranger to personal adversity, Jay believes, “There is always a way,” and his life mission is to create and facilitate innovative faith-based solutions to bring about transformational leadership for this generation. He has presented pro bono speeches on drugs and drinking in 10,000 public high schools and universities and taught the Scriptures in area-wide crusades throughout the country and around the world. Highly acclaimed by leadership in government entities, the business world, and educators as a dynamic and inspirational communicator, his unique, versatile style has been presented in 22 countries to some 15 million people.
- President and founder of Student Leadership University, the global, premier leadership training for 200,000+ students, educators, and youth pastors and counting: future tense thinking; dream with direction and detail; and transformational leadership.
- Created partnership with Universal Studios to hold annual Youth Pastors’ Summit at Hard Rock Live 22 years ago. This has expanded to five U.S. cities, Canada, and Africa
- Faith Initiative Teams for three Presidents
- Integral in strengthening relationships between the Vatican and U.S. leadership
- Built coalitions with government leaders in Jordan, Israel, Botswana, Cuba, and Russia
- Initiated student exchange programs with education entities and global faith-based organizations in China, Jordan, the West Bank, and Africa.
- Served as Vice-President of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest protestant denomination on the globe.
- Hall of Fame honoree for the Southern Baptist Conference of Evangelists.
- Established faith-based solutions to anti-Semitism with Menachem Begin and staff.
- Assisted Israeli Defense League in Operation Peace for Galilee.
- Created “Straight Talk” program on race relations, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and bullying for middle and high schools and juvenile detention centers.
- Won Angel Award for “My Story” dramatization of his testimony
- Served at the request of Nancy Reagan on the “Just Say No” Drug Task Force.
- Worked with William Bennett to develop a national “War on Drugs” Public School Platform under President Bush.
- Author of several highly inspirational books, including: The Three Success Secrets of Shamgar with NBA Orlando Magic Sr. Vice-President, Pat Williams
- Featured speaker for:
-NASA, Dynetics, Wal-Mart, Chick-fil-a, Johnson & Johnson, General Motors, Pfizer Pharmaceutical, Walt Disney Company, Universal Studios, RDV Sports
-NFL, NBA, & MLB teams and events, including as a featured speaker for NBA All Star Game.
-Air Force Academy faculty & students
-Over 10,000 high school assemblies as a pro bono speaker
-Spoken to 15 million people in churches, schools, universities, and area-wide crusades
Read more here.