LIFE Scholarship now available to CSU Online bachelor’s students
South Carolina residents who qualify for the LIFE Scholarship are now able to apply the scholarship to full-time online undergraduate programs at Charleston Southern University.
Charleston Southern’s online bachelor’s degree program is currently ranked No. 11 in the nation by U.S. News and is the top-ranked program in South Carolina. In addition, CSU is ranked No. 8 in the nation for best online bachelor’s programs for veterans.
The LIFE Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship program for South Carolina residents administered by the financial aid office at each eligible public and independent institution in South Carolina. The LIFE Scholarship may be used toward the cost-of-attendance for up to eight terms based on the students’ initial college enrollment date. Students must be enrolled in their first baccalaureate degree program and may have to submit residency documentation.
The scholarship, worth $5,000 a year ($2,500 semester), is available to eligible students. “Students will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to aid the financial aid office in determining eligibility,” said Teri Karges, CSU director of financial aid.
To learn more about the LIFE scholarship requirements and continued eligibility, visit www.charlestonsouthern.edu/scholarships.
Charleston Southern’s online bachelor’s degrees include:
- Bachelor of Science in criminal justice
- Bachelor of Science in healthcare administration
- Bachelor of Science in hospitality and tourism management
- Bachelor of Science in human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in management
- Bachelor of Science in professional studies
- Bachelor of Science in project management
- Bachelor of Science in supply chain management
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in computer and information sciences
- Bachelor of Technology in computer science
Contact Carrie Gomez at CSU Online at 843-863-7050, or email@example.com, or learn more at charlestonsouthern.edu/online.