The Master of Science in nursing at Charleston Southern University prepares students who hold a bachelor’s degree for the next step in their nursing career.
Step 1 : Review Application Requirements
The following requirements must be met to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Admissions essay describing academic and professional goals
- Official transcripts from every college attended
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0, cumulative
- Copy of active, unrestricted nursing license
- Three signed letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or MAT scores (required if cumulative undergraduate GPA is below 3.5)
- Undergraduate Statistics course within the past 10 years (ADN-MSN applicants only)*
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (ADN-MSN applicants only)
*Students whose statistics course is older than 10 years may be given the option to test out.
Step 2 : Apply
The student should apply for admission with the Office of Enrollment Services.
Step 3: Acceptance Requirements
Students are granted official acceptance and assigned an academic advisor.