Current Charleston Southern University students may apply for the CSU Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship. As you prepare to complete the application, be sure to include:
- Cover letter — describing yourself, your major, your activities and jobs, and why you feel you would be a good representative of the Alumni Association. Please include what this scholarship would mean to you and your future career plans.
- Two personal references — listed within the application.
- Signed letter of recommendation from one of your CSU professors.
- Copy of your unofficial transcript reflecting all classes taken through the previous fall semester.
- Preference given to rising juniors and seniors with proven financial need.
- Grade Point Average is considered; must be more than 3.0.
- Must be currently enrolled full time, with at least 12 credit hours.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS April 30, 2022.