My name is Christian Hanley, and I am the Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement. I graduated from CSU in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts in Youth Ministry. It is a privilege to be back, serving my alma mater and my fellow alumni.
I am blessed to be a part of the mission to stay connected with all of our alumni and look forward to building relationships with all of you as you continue to grow your relationship with the college. We have a great opportunity to be a blessing to CSU and its current students with all that the Lord has taught us on our respective paths, and I am excited to see how He can use us as alumni.
Feel free to reach out to me If you would like to find out how you can be involved with the Alumni Association or if you just happen to be in the Charleston area and would like a tour of the campus. Be sure to follow us on all our social media platforms to stay up-to-date on everything going on on campus, and please let us know if there are any changes to how you can be contacted so we can update our records and keep you in the know!
Christian Hanley '13
Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement
843-863-7517 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Be sure to keep your contact information current.
2. Speak positively about CSU whenever you have the opportunity.
3. Stay connected and network with other alums by joining the Alumni Association Facebook page.
4. Nominate a classmate or yourself to serve on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
5. Read CSU Magazine.
6. Encourage a friend to actively participate in the Alumni Association and alumni events.
7. Nominate a CSU graduate for a Distinguished Alumni Award.
8. Wear your official CSU class ring.
9. Read the monthly CSU alumni eNewsletter.
10. Let your former classmates know what you're up to by submitting a class note to CSU Magazine.
11. Volunteer to host a networking event in your area.
12. Display your CSU diploma with pride at work.
13. Cheer on the Buccaneers and attend one of the many home or away games for all CSU athletic teams.
14. Display a CSU decal in your car window.
15. Visit the alumni website on a regular basis.
Update your address and phone number with the Alumni Office. Please send updates to email@example.com.