- Theme “second chances” (Open to interpretation)
- Cell phone cameras only
- Shoot in landscape (horizontal)
- No drones
- 90 sec. (1 min. minimum – 3 min. max. including credits)
- No special effects/greenscreen (color correction only)
- Any music must be public domain or original
- Must adhere to CSU values
- Must shoot on/feature CSU campus
- Must write, cast, shoot and edit between April 10 and April 21
- Submit via wetransfer.com or other similar sharing service (google drive or youtube) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. April 21st.
- Winner/s announced the following week!
Other Things to Consider:
Entries will be judged on
- Clarity of Story
- Integration of Theme/Purpose of story
- Technical Quality
Participation is limited to CSU students
CSU Magazine is a full-color magazine published for CSU alumni and friends. It is mailed free of charge to alumni, parents of full-time students and friends of the university.
Have an inquiry, question, comment, or story you’d like to share? We’re here to help.
Marketing and Communication
9200 University Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29406