The CSU Family is excited to welcome you in August during our Welcome Weekend! If you have any questions with the information provided below, please do not hesitate to contact us.
New Student Move-In
Date: Thursday, August 17
Location: Main Entrance of Campus (both lanes will be used as entry points as you enter the gates)
Times (based on your housing assignment):
- Russell East: 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Quad 1: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Women’s South: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Quad 2: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Other: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
(If you are traveling from afar and you are not able to make the time slot above, please contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist.)
- The BucNation App must be downloaded and ready to scan (download the “It’s a Bucs Life” guide and make sure you are logged in to your account).
- Ensure all of your Embarkation Checklist are complete.
- Ensure you have identified your housing assignment on MyCSU.
- Don’t forget to check the “What to Bring” checklist here: Residence Life Resources
CSU Magazine is a full-color magazine published for CSU alumni and friends. It is mailed free of charge to alumni, parents of full-time students and friends of the university.
Have an inquiry, question, comment, or story you’d like to share? We’re here to help.
Marketing and Communication
9200 University Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29406