Marketing & Communication at CSU
Who We Are
Charleston Southern University’s Office of Marketing and Communication (MarComm) is responsible for helping the university tell its story. Our internal team is made up of professionals with experience in media production, graphic design, advertising, social media, copywriting and editing, public relations, and website development and content strategy.
What We Do
The Marketing and Communication office produces a variety of marketing materials for the CSU brand and provides services for departments across campus.
- Photography and video production
- Media relations and press release distribution
- Brand/design approval and graphic design
- Paid advertising
- Content development for print publications, the CSU magazine, social media, and the website
- Website and directory updates, strategy, maintenance, and development
- BucMessage and eNewsletters
The Marketing and Communication team collaborates with other CSU offices to help tell the university’s story. We create advertising, recruitment materials, brochures, social media content and digital media for CSU.
The university website (charlestonsouthern.edu) is centrally managed by the Marketing and Communication office.
In all of these formats, the Marketing and Communication team integrates Charleston Southern’s core values of learning, leading and serving for all of its audiences.