Where career meets education
Charleston Southern University provides a variety of partnership opportunities and excellence in education. With the CSU Affiliate Program, both employers and employees benefit through a corporate partnership.
Benefits to employees
- Improve your career opportunities by advancing your skills
- Flexible online courses for the working professional
- Special payment plan options that work with your company’s benefits and schedule
Benefits to employers
- Tuition discounts for partners and their employees
- Strengthen your company with motivated and engaged employees
- Special payment plan options that work with corporate pay schedules
Charleston Southern offers two special options for students: tuition discount and tuition reimbursement. Tuition discounts are offered to select partnered corporations. With tuition reimbursement, students are paid directly for tuition and the student is responsible for making tuition payment to CSU. See below for current corporations in the CSU Affiliate Program.
- Current Tuition Discount Partnerships
10% tuition reduction for employees of:
- City of Charleston
- City of North Charleston
- County of Charleston
Students must provide proof of current employment to receive discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Tuition Reimbursement Partnerships
- Air Force
- AgSouth Farm Credit Union*
- Bank of America*
- Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Eaton Corp.
- International Paper*
- Johns Hopkins
- Modus 21*
- New York Life*
- Parker Hannifin*
- Perfection Performances*
- Regional Medical Center
- Santee Cooper*
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union*
- NAVWAR (formerly SPAWAR)
- Vanderbilt University
- Washington University
- Wells Fargo*
- William H. Bird
*Students attending CSU may have the option of participating in the Commercial Reimbursement program through their employer. Prospective students should contact their Human Resources Director to inquire.