Financial Aid Office
9200 University Blvd., North Charleston, SC 29406
As simple as 1-2-3-4-5
Applying for financial aid is easy! Here are five simple steps to follow so that you can get the maximum amount of financial resources for your educational journey at CSU.
Fast Facts for Undergrad Students
- Students who attend CSU can apply for federal, state, institutional and endowed/funded scholarships, as well as outside scholarships and grants.
- All students who have been accepted to CSU are evaluated for CSU merit-based scholarships.
- CSU has been selected as a Military Friendly School by Victory Media and Military Advanced Education.
- CSU is a Yellow Ribbon participant.
- Approximately 95% of our undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships and loans. You must be a full-time student to be eligible for institutional grants & scholarships (dependent students under 20 years of age must live on campus per CSU Policy).
- Approximately 44% of all 2017-18 undergraduate students received Federal Pell Grant funds.