Get Plugged In
With about 50+ organizations at Charleston Southern University, there’s plenty of ways to get involved. Check them out below!
Track Community Service Hours
All student organizations should track their hours in BucImpact throughout the academic year.
- Go to charlestonsouthern.edu, select MYCSU
- Log in using your student ID and Pin
- Select BucImpact from the menu
- Record your service
- Select Community Service Hour Tracking
- Community Service Reports
- Select Community Service Transcript
- CSU students may print a Community Service Transcript at any time
- Community Service Transcripts may be used during your job interview or attached to your resume
- Student organizations receive service credit through BucImpact
- All approved hours are authorized by the student activities office
- Email Director of Student Activities Kevin Coriolan to add any service sites to BucImpact
This form is required to be completed by all Charleston Southern University student organizations planning to host an event on or off campus. This form may be also required from other groups at the discretion of the Director of Student Activities.
The student contact may be required to give more information before the event can be approved. All student organizations must follow the guidelines in the Student Handbook.
This form must be submitted two weeks before the date of the event. The student contact will receive an email message with a description of what is approved.
All catering must go through Aramark (firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for tables must be made with CSU Events (email@example.com) at least 48 business hours prior to the event. Requests for technology must be made through a work order by the organization advisor.