Welcome to the buc family!
Charleston Southern University Parents Program
Welcome to the CSU family! We know that preparing your student for their college career
can be daunting; and we want to make the transition as easy as possible. This is why
we have created the Parents Program! This program allows our parents and families
to remain engaged and informed. You can:
- Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter!
- Join our closed Facebook Group for CSU Parents!
- Join the CSU Parent Council!
- Nominations are accepted annually. Nominate yourself here.
- Attend Homecoming weekend at CSU!
- Homecoming will be held on October 20 this year. Come cheer on the BUCS as they take
on the Presbyterian College Blue Hose!
- Keep checking the website for a full list of events.
- Volunteer at our events!
- One of the best ways to be involved on campus is to volunteer at our events! Contact
email@example.com to sign up.
- Donate to the Parents Fund!
- We understand that not all parents can give of their time, but you may want to support
our current and future Bucs by making a gift to our Parents Fund. All gifts will go directly
to support student scholarships!
I look forward to meeting you on campus soon. GO BUCS!
Brittani Watkins '16
Director of Alumni & Parent Engagement
firstname.lastname@example.org | 843-863-7517
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US